Re: Patch for fields of `struct buffer'

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Patch for fields of `struct buffer'
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 14:50:53 +0200

> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:29:56 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > From: Tom Tromey <address@hidden>
> > Cc: address@hidden
> > Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:58:19 -0700

> > Eli> Could this please be postponed until the Windows build is working
> > Eli> again?
> >
> > Sure, I think that is a good idea.  Could you post a note when it works?
>
> Will do.  A lot of people are impatient ;-)

I have now committed to the trunk revision 103022 which should repair
the Emacs build on MS-Windows.  People who build Emacs on Windows
please try it and report any problems left.

Caveats:

  . Bootstrap wasn't tested.  If someone has time for that, please try
    and report any left-overs.

  . I don't have MSVC installed, so I only built using MinGW.

  . I needed to port revision 100423 from emacs-23 branch, which was
    not yet merged into trunk, to fix the bug introduced by the branch
    revision 100409 (which was already merged into trunk).  So when
    the next merge from the branch into trunk is done, this could
    cause extra conflicts; sorry about that.