Re: GNU Emacs theme submission

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs theme submission
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 12:29:30 -0500

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> But I thought the idea was to get a selection via
>
> http://elpa.gnu.org/themes/
>
> and install only some subset? There are several there (plus some
> spam...)  already.

If Emacs developers could look through the list at

  http://elpa.gnu.org/themes/view.html

and recommend some of them for inclusion, I can contact their authors
and ask if they're willing to contribute.

One problem is that people have submitted an awful lot of
dark-background themes, and hardly any light-background ones.