Re: gnulib strftime imported into Emacs

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: gnulib strftime imported into Emacs
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:57:11 -0800

On 01/31/11 14:29, Lennart Borgman wrote:
> I wonder if it would
> help you if other people had a checkout of your branch on w32 and at
> least could test it? Do you have tests for it that we could run on
> w32?

I don't have a publishable branch right now.  What I have is a collection
of several branches, none of which build right now, each of which contains
ideas for improving Emacs.  When I get something coded up that builds,
and which I expect might break Windows, I was planning to email it to here,
and then Windows-oriented developers can take a quick look at it.

I don't have special tests.  As I understand it, there's no consensus
for how "make check" should operate for Emacs.  It would be nice if there
were a consensus and if I could add to an already-existing test procedure
as needed, but that's a different project.