Re: Symbol's chain of function indirections contains a loop

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Symbol's chain of function indirections contains a loop
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:11:23 +0100

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Christoph <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>     @echo **************************************************************
>>>     @echo *** make info
>>>     @echo **************************************************************
>>
>> Is this one of your scripts?
>
> Yes.
>
>>> Any hints? Anyone else seeing this kind of trouble on w32 lately?

I noticed there where some strange processes running ssl.exe from
strawberry perl so I tested to uninstall this perl and installing
activeperl instead. After this I tried building Emacs and now it
worked.

Though I am still not sure where the problem really is. I have also
disabled "Windows Search" and some other services. I might look deeper
into this if I get time. Hints still very much appreciated.