How do I get ediff-buffers3 to ignore space changes?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: How do I get ediff-buffers3 to ignore space changes?
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 22:29:48 +0100

I asked this before in another thread, but it seems quite hard so I am
making a new thread.

First: Is there anyone who actually have succeeded in getting
ediff-buffers3 to ignore white space changes? In that case how and on
what platform etc?

I thought that maybe it was something missing in the gnuwin32 port of
diff/diff3 (which are from 2004), but that does not seem to be the
case. I tried using cygwin's version and I see the same problem there.

This is a bit annoying for me. I am trying to merge some changes to
org.el. I get 1200 diffs. I can stand some hundreds, but not 1200.