Re: Patch for fields of `struct buffer'

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Patch for fields of `struct buffer'
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:21:02 -0700

Stefan> Please use an enum type rather than a char for the "type" field.

Done.

Stefan> I'd have used a singly-linked list or a "xrealloc (twice the size)"
Stefan> scheme, to avoid allocating N^2 amount of memory.  But I guess it
Stefan> doesn't matter for make-docfile.

I did the size-doubling thing.

Stefan> Better use `switch'.

Done.

Stefan> The rest looks good, thank you.

I am going to commit it once my bootstrap finishes successfully.
This may break the Windows build, or other builds.  I have no way to
test that.  I can provide some support for fixing problems, though.

Tom