make-network-process examples

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: make-network-process examples
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:09:03 +0900

Hi,

I'm trying to get familar with network-processes in emacs.
Still in the beginning of learning elisp and trying learning-by-doing on that, I would really appreciate if someone can point me to a simple example of a sever. Sure I read the reference manual parts and the documentation. However, I struggle with many different parts and would like to see a valid example to create a server and correspond with it by an (possible non-emacs) program. Google was not much of an help for that.

Thanks

Torsten