Re: Windows binaries - trunk or release branch or both?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Windows binaries - trunk or release branch or both?
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:31:52 +0100

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Sean Sieger <address@hidden> wrote:
> Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>    Yes, put I thought we should have an official note about it. And if I
>    put it on EmacsWiki I might not notice if you change something so I
>    think it is better you put it there.
>
> I'm not an official anything and I don't have anything to put there,
> Lennart.  I'm not sure I'd notice the change you refer to either, in
> fact I don't even know what change you're talking about.

Oh, it is no secret you are contributing time and effort to make this
working ;-)

Anyway I see that Martin Stemplinger has fixed the page I referred to
now, thanks Martin.

So it looks good now, but if you are changing the way things works it
would be good if you changed that page too. (Doesn't this mean we
(un?)officially depend on EmacsWiki for this now?)