Re: C-h v problem on Emacs trunk on Mac OS X

From: Ben Key
Subject: Re: C-h v problem on Emacs trunk on Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 01:48:27 -0600

Hello,

I have begun looking into this problem.  So far I  have learned that the documentation is generated by the make-docfile tool.  I have also learned that the cursor-type variable is defined in buffer.c.  As a test I ran
make-docfile against buffer.c and looked at the output.  The documentation of the cursor-type variable was not included in the output.

I will begin looking into this problem with
make-docfile tomorrow.