How many more gnulib imports? (was: draft patch to import gnulib's filem

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: How many more gnulib imports? (was: draft patch to import gnulib's filemode module into Emacs)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 07:43:47 -0500

Paul,

Could you perhaps publish the full list of the modules you plan on
eventually importing from gnulib?  This is becoming an activity that
eats up a lot of my resources lately, and the fact that each such
import breaks the Windows build doesn't allow me the freedom to choose
the moment when I fix the problem, because others are waiting
impatiently for the fix.

With all the people queuing up to help, I might just need to figure
out how many days off I will need to take to support this, and for how
long.

TIA