Re: How many more gnulib imports?

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: How many more gnulib imports?
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 08:56:08 -0700

On 2/20/2011 5:43 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

Could you perhaps publish the full list of the modules you plan on
eventually importing from gnulib?

This would definitely be nice to have.

With all the people queuing up to help, I might just need to figure
out how many days off I will need to take to support this, and for how
long.

I have been monitoring how the last couple of changes were fixed. Since I am not an expert with the Emacs build system it takes me a little bit longer to figure things out, but I am learning.

In regards to the md5 change, I think I have a patch to fix the Windows build. I will send it for review once my bootstrap finishes and I see everything works. Shouldn't be too long.

Christoph