cedet: Missing semanticdb-cscope?

From: Darren Hoo
Subject: cedet: Missing semanticdb-cscope?
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:41:36 +0800

semanticdb-cscope seems missing, because I can not find something
called cedet/semantic/db-cscope.el which I assume is the name of
the file if it's included.

I don't know if semanticdb-cscope has been in cedet when it released
version 1.0, but I am sure it is there in its bzr trunk.

cscope related el file listing:

cedet upstream:
   ./common/cedet-cscope.el
   ./semantic/semanticdb-cscope.el
   ./semantic/symref/semantic-symref-cscope.el

in emacs' trunk:
  ./cedet/cedet-cscope.el
  ./cedet/semantic/symref/cscope.el

Is it missed or otherwise not included because of any other reason?

Thanks,
--
Darren