Re: Emacs 23.2.94 pretest

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2.94 pretest
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:01:40 -0500

Uday S Reddy <address@hidden> writes:

> Chong Yidong writes:
>
>> Did you have any such problems with 23.2.93?
>
> No, I had an occasional crash, but nothing like this.

There are only about six changes between .93 and .94 that are likely to
create crashed where none previously existed.  If the crashes are
frequent enough, I suggest reverting each of these to see what makes a
difference.

Are you using the binaries, or building Emacs from source?  If the
latter, try individually reverting each of these in turn:

  100470
  100466
  100459
  100458
  100444
  100441

I can mail you the patches if you don't have access to bzr.  Running
Emacs in gdb and getting the backtrace, as Eli suggested, would also be
helpful.