Re: "bzr commit" takes 17 minutes?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: "bzr commit" takes 17 minutes?
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:23:01 +0200

> Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:05:53 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Not that long, never.  A commit is typically 1-2 min for me.  Which is
> also slow, but not as bad as 17 min.  Is the above time exceptional,
> or do you get that as a matter of routine?  You can gather statistics
> from your ~/.bzr.log file.

Something _is_ strange with bzr.savanna.gnu.org.  It just took me a
full minute to get a single revision with "bzr up", something that
should take 20 sec at most.  And "bzr up" in the emacs-23 branch took
2.5 minutes(!).

It worked fine just a couple of hours ago.

I'll ask on Savannah-hackers-public about this.