Re: Modify menu-bar help

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Modify menu-bar help
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:22:59 +0100

Tim Cross skrev 2011-02-26 00.58:

I'm a bit surprised that the same problem seems to occur under the NextStep OS
- while I'm not expert here and could have things confused, it looked to me
like the ns version added menu 'buttons' when I scanned the menu-bar.el file.

Menu-bar.el has nothing to do with how things are implemented at the toolkit level. Looking at it gives no clue what so ever.

        Jan D.