Re: Emacs 23.3 release candidate

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.3 release candidate
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:01:19 -0500

To address a regression (a misapplied patch to cc-cmds.el that was
luckily discovered at the last minute by Daniel Colascione), I've made a
new Emacs 23.3 release candidate, which is now available for download
via FTP, at the following location:

  ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.3-rc2.tar.gz

Apart from the change to cc-cmds.el, this contains no other changes from
the earlier release candidate.  Let's give this a couple of days of
final testing, and then I'll make the release if nothing else pops up.
Thanks for your patience.