Re: Passing flags using vc-do-command

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: Re: Passing flags using vc-do-command
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 07:32:44 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> If not, what would be the best way to remedy the situation?
>
> Don't use vc-do-command and use process-file or
> start-file-process directly.

That way, I would have to duplicate a considerable amount of the
functionality of vc-do-command.  What about adding a more versatile
version of vc-do-command that accepts after-flags as well as
before-flags and implement the current vc-do-command using that?  I
could implement it and send in a patch.

  Lute