Re: completion-list-mode-map

From: Wojciech Meyer
Subject: Re: completion-list-mode-map
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:53:19 +0000

Hi Christoph,

Sorry hit the wrong button as I am forced to use gmail web interface
not Gnus :).
Now it's to the mailing list:

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Christoph Scholtes
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 3/16/2011 8:22 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:
>
>> Mostly that special-mode-map is "recent" and we haven't changed all the
>> code to use it yet.
>
> I see. I will provide a patch then.

I've already sent a patch to derive all the `special modes likes' from
`special-mode'.
Then, I needed a paperwork to sign and the whole thing got stalled for 8 months.
Fortunately, I am able to submit the patch again, because the process's ended
and I can finally contribute to Emacs. If you could put on hold your
patch and be
patient then this weekend I will resubmit the patch.

Thanks for consideration,
Wojciech