RelaxNG and OpenDocument

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: RelaxNG and OpenDocument
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:01:51 +0530

(My earlier mail to the list bounced possibly because of the
attachments. Reposting this message with attachments replaced with web
links.)

I have recently submitted a OpenDocumentText exporter for inclusion in
Orgmode.

As part of the development efforts, I cooked up a rnc file and a schema
location file for auto validating the generated XML files [1]. I used
rng file from OASIS [2] and IIRC used trang [3] to convert from rng to
rnc.

This mail is to find out what the maintainers think about bundling
within Emacs rnc and schema locating files for validating OpenDocument
files [4].

ps: I am a novice in the XML arena. May be there is a better way to go
about it.

[1] See OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rnc, OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng and
schemas.xml
http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-jambu.git/tree/refs/heads/staging:/contrib/odt

[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.1/OS/OpenDocument-schema-v1.1.rng
[3] http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/trang.html
[4] C-h f rng-set-schema-file-and-validate FILENAME and C-h f
rng-what-schema

Attachments: