vc-start-entry and add-log-current-defun, vc-comment-to-change-log

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: vc-start-entry and add-log-current-defun, vc-comment-to-change-log
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:04:21 +0100

Hello

I always found it a little annoying that add-change-log-entry
and vc-start-entry could lead to similar but different
entries in the corresponding log files.

vc-comment-to-change-log allows you to insert vc entries to
the Changelog, but changelog has at least for me the nicer
format.

Anyhow I came up with a small modification for
vc-start-entry, which uses add-log-current-defun.

But  I found my solution not very elegant so are there plans
to implement such a feature in the vc packages?

Uwe Brauer