Re: Change to bzr build instructions

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Change to bzr build instructions
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:55:52 -0400

>> Please stop the git propaganda here.  The advantages and disadvantages
>> of git vs bzr in this regard are well known and can be found with
>> Google.
> I see no propaganda here.

That's just because you're biased, like we all are.  It's not relevant
to emacs-devel, so let's please stop this discussion right there.
Emacs is using Bazaar, so what git does is irrelevant.
As for the original post, yes, "bzr mv" would have been better.
These aren't files where history is important, but we need to remember
to do it better as a matter of course.

        Stefan