Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r103740: Remove some files that a

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r103740: Remove some files that autoreconf can supply.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:33:19 -0600

Stefan> Yes, that history is not really important.  But we should simply always
Stefan> use "bzr mv" when it can be used unless there's really a good reason
Stefan> against it (never came across one, FWIW).

It seems like bzr could recognize this case and ask if you intended to
`bzr mv' instead.

Otherwise, I think you just have to assume that people are going to make
this mistake from time to time.

Tom