Re: vc-annotate and jump to a specific line

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: vc-annotate and jump to a specific line
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 00:05:16 +0100

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 12:33, Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> No, edebug also did not give anything useful.

Are you able to reproduce the effect with a file which I can annotate
(one on the Emacs sources, for example)? I'm curious about the
problem, because moving to the right line is straightforward enough
that there shouldn't be any discrepancy.

> In any case I
> suggest to include your function in further releases of vc.

Please send a "wishlist" bug report so the issue is not forgotten.

    Juanma