Re: list-processes reimplementation, and list/menu buffers

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: list-processes reimplementation, and list/menu buffers
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 07:01:31 -0600

>>>>> "Chong" == Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

Chong> However, it would be cleaner to make a new `list-menu-mode' major mode,
Chong> usable for general "list of stuff" buffers.  Then both the list-packages
Chong> and list-processes can derive from that major mode.  With a bit more
Chong> work, list-buffers could use it too.  I will investigate this approach.

FWIW, afterwards I wished I had written list-packages based on EWOC.
Maybe that would be a suitable starting point.

Tom