Re: new themes: solarized & solarized-light

From: Gwenhael Le Moine
Subject: Re: new themes: solarized & solarized-light
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:16:25 +0700

> You'd probably like to take a look at these attempts too:
>
> https://github.com/sellout/solarized/tree/master/emacs-color-theme-solarized
> https://github.com/monotux/emacs-d/blob/master/themes/solarized-dark-theme.el
>
> I think I'm using a slightly modified version of the 2nd link.
>
> Thanks :)

I've seen both and started my version when I wanted to make a -light
version of the second one. It proved too cumbersome because the named
colors (base*) haven't been retained. So, inspired by the
naquadah-theme I made my own.
Maybe I'll have a second look at the color-theme version to see if
there's some additional faces to be added to mine.

Gwh.