Re: Problem binding mouse-1 to Info-mouse-follow-nearest-node

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Problem binding mouse-1 to Info-mouse-follow-nearest-node
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:36:12 +0200

> Can you tell which was the last revision where it worked?

I'm quite sure that it worked with my last build before the lexbind
merge, that must have been one or two days before that merge took place.

I'd like to avoid bisecting the revision history since this would
involve repeated bootstrappings which take around 30 minutes here.

Could you reproduce the behavior I described on your machine?

martin