Re: face for non-ASCII characters

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: face for non-ASCII characters
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:03:15 +0200

2011/4/18 Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>:

> LB> Eh, yes. I was going to say that I will take your version (with my
> LB> suggestion for loading) and put it in nXhtml repository. (Some
> LB> troubles with my computers at the moment.)
>
> Is it OK if I also propose it for the GNU ELPA?  It doesn't depend on
> idn.el or anything else external, and I can set up a nightly job to
> mirror it from the nXhtml repository.

Could you please coordinate this with Reuben who have had similar
questions and offered to help?

I think the best would be to keep nXhtml as one package at the moment
(and I think Reuben agrees to that). Later on I think it should be
split and more general things like this extracted to ELPA or Emacs.