Re: indentation style

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Re: indentation style
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 12:51:20 +0200

Andrea Crotti <address@hidden> writes:

> In .dir-locals there are settings for the style in C-mode, and the
> variable c-indentation-style gets actually set correctly.
>
> BUT if I try to do an reindent everything gets messed up (for example on
> emacs.c or dired.c) so the style set there is wrong or some files are
> not written in this style, or maybe the style has changed...
>
> Any idea of the reason?
> Thanks,
> Andrea

I tried a bit more and still don't get it.
If I do M-x c-set-style gnu RET
everything works fine, but the variable is set to the same thing as if I
don't do anything.

So I think this hook is not working correctly on this machine...
 (c-mode . ((c-file-style . "GNU")))

Any other explanation?

--
GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-03-04 on plaetekopp