Re: Nested display strings

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Nested display strings
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:46:59 -0400

The issue of what to do in the case of overlapping libraries,
like that of nested display strings, was clouded by the fact
that we didn't have a lot of real use cases to show us what
behavior was really useful,

If we have various use cases which need different behavior, perhaps we will
see that there are distinct kinds of uses that need distinct behavior;
perhaps they need slightly different features.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation