Re: Redirecting standard output

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Redirecting standard output
Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 01:58:35 +0200

Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:

> Since call-process normally doesn't return until the process is
> finished, that will not differ from what we have now.

Yeah, so I think adding the buffer output for STDERR shouldn't be too
difficult to do, and I'll be thinking about adding it later.
Unfortunately, I've just had very little time lately, so I'll just apply
the STDOUT portion of the patch now, and we'll see what we do about
STDERR later.

These are all extensions, so adding this piece by piece shouldn't be a
disadvantage.