Re: Bootstrap failure with new configure.bat (was Re: Proposed change to

From: Ben Key
Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure with new configure.bat (was Re: Proposed change to nt/INSTALL)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 23:13:21 -0500

Hello,

I am pleased to report that this problem has now been fixed.  See revision 104150 for details.

I tested this change both with sh in my path and without.  The bootstrap is successful in both cases.

I would like to thank Christoph for his assistance with this.  If it were not for several vital clues provided by him, I would not have been able to resolve this issue so quickly.  I would like to also thank Eli.  His suggestion to split the bootstrap-temacs target into two was very helpful and, as it turns out, that was exactly what I had to do to support both shells.