Re: Common Lisp indentation improvements

From: Didier Verna
Subject: Re: Common Lisp indentation improvements
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 13:09:07 +0200

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

>> I have just applied a patch to XEmacs'version of cl-indent.el which
>> improves the indentation of Common Lisp code. I'm attaching this
>> patch and a ChangeLog entry below in case you're interested. A
>> detailed description of the modifications is available in the
>> following blog entry:

   FWIW, you may also want to keep track of Nikodemus Siivola's fork of
Slime on github. We have done some more work on CL indentation and there
are a couple of neat things like proper indentation of LOOP's
(sub)clauses, destructuring lambda-lists etc.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com