Re: gnu.emacs.help low traffic

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: gnu.emacs.help low traffic
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 13:25:00 +1000

OK, thanks Glenn. I'll give it a while longer. If there is no change, I'll look at moving to another interface. I can live without gnu.emacs.help - google groups probably has more happening anyway. However, gnu.emacs.bug is a real source of frustration. Really liked the news interface over other interfaces

Tim

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
Tim Cross wrote:

> gnu.emacs.bug does not appear to be getting updated either

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2011-05/msg00146.html

  Looks like the mail:news gateway is dead again. It's clearest in the
  bug list, which indicates it died ~ April 11.

By "the mail:news gateway" I meant the gateway between all GNU mailing
lists and their associated newsgroups.