Re: Strange slowness when killing words interactively

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Strange slowness when killing words interactively
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 00:01:49 +0100

On 16/05/11 23:32, Chong Yidong wrote:
Taylor Venable<address@hidden>  writes:

Just let me know if you come up with any possible fixes or workarounds
and I'll be more than happy to test them.

I'd like to find out if implementing the client side of the clipboard
manager spec, as David suggests, will reduce the slowness.

Heh, I just tried essentially that a few minutes ago ...it doesn't.

I was about to open an XFCE bug about the issue - will I go ahead and do so?