Re: idn.el and confusables.txt

From: handa
Subject: Re: idn.el and confusables.txt
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:59:15 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> AFAIK, this needs a change in how uni-mirrored.el is generated,
> because UnicodeData.txt doesn't include the necessary information.  So
> admin/unidata/unidata-gen.el's way of gleaning the info from
> UnicodeData.txt is not appropriate for such a change.

> Maybe we should simply expose to Lisp the table built from
> BidiMirroring.txt, which bidi.c already creates and uses.

Now there are several *.txt files that can't be delived from
UnicodeData.txt, and I want to provide Emacs the facility to
utilize all such Unicode data.  For that, I want to improve
unidata-gen.el to handle those data files.

But, at first, I'll work on improving C interface to
uni-*.el.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden