Re: git archive not updated since april 1st (no fooling)

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: git archive not updated since april 1st (no fooling)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:28:41 -0400

I don't want to prolong yet another off-topic discussion of version
control systems, but in an effort to restore some balance, I just want
to say that as a daily user of the Emacs bzr repository, I find it works
very well for me. In addition, I find the Bazaar developer community to
be helpful and responsive, and I encourage anyone to actually try using
the latest version of Bazaar, and to report any issues you may have to
the appropriate Bazaar mailing lists (please, don't send your feedback
here).