Re: git source mirrors inactive

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: git source mirrors inactive
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:01:12 -0300

> If someone can give me information on how and the power to do so, I'd
> happily keep it up to date.

I see nobody else replied, so here is what I know:
- I'm not sure about the current permissions on the emacs.git tree.
  If all is well there, all you need to be added as member of the
  `emacs' savannah project and that will give you write access.
  But IIRC there were some problems around this in the past.
- I'm not sure either how the conversion from Bzr to Git is done.
  IIUC it uses the fast-export/fast-import thingy, but other than that,
  I do not what is involved.
Could someone help?  Andreas?

        Stefan