Re: Pretest begins end-June

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Pretest begins end-June
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:31:51 -0300

> So in sum, it sounds like I'll need 6 to 7 weeks from now, barring any
> unforeseen obstacles, personal disasters, etc.

I guess we could push the feature freeze to end of July.  But any new
feature introduced after late June will need to get permission.
How does that sound?

The feature freeze is not a code freeze, so it's OK if you need some
minor redesign to some part of the bidi/xdisp code as long as it is
necessary to fix a bug rather than add a new feature.  The distinction
between bug and new feature in this context should mostly be "is it
a regression w.r.t Emacs-23".

        Stefan