Has the login sequence to bzr.savannah change "recently"?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Has the login sequence to bzr.savannah change "recently"?
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:19:56 +0000

Hi, Emacs.

I've been trying since yesterday to 'bzr update' from savannah.  I
haven't done this for about 3 months.  I get the error message:

ssh: connect to host bzr.savannah.gnu.org port 22: No route to host
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
    connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Is this a temporary hickup, or has bzr.savannah's login sequence changed?
If the latter, would somebody please tell me what to change, or direct me
to the documentation.

Thanks!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).