Re: Error from automake.sg

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Error from automake.sg
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:43:31 -0400

Richard Stallman wrote (on Wed, 8 Jun 2011 at 13:36 -0400):

>     autoreconf -f -i -I m4
>
> It gave me the same error message about recreating aclocal.m4 with aclocal.
> It doesn't say where to get information about how to do that.

autoreconf is a wrapper that calls aclocal and all the other necessary
tools for you.

For some unknown reason (I suggested looking at bzr status output),
yours seems to have an internal error, essentially.

Try:

rm configure aclocal.m4 src/config.in lib/Makefile.in
rm compile config.guess config.sub depcomp install-sh missing
autoreconf -f -i -I m4