Re: window-safely-shrinkable-p

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: window-safely-shrinkable-p
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 10:45:12 +0200

> I can only do very limited testing right now, but it seems ok, thanks.
> Feel free to install this

Installed (mainly because IMHO `window-safely-shrinkable-p' was not
really safe in the first place).  Please check whether it DTRT.

> and and any other related changes to calendar
> window handling. I'm looking forward to the improvements/simplifications
> that your work should bring, window handling has been messy in the past.

I hope that my future `display-buffer' changes will remain compatible
with calendar.  I'll then have some trivial changes for calendar ready
to install but will contact you before applying them.  We'll have to
discuss the more tricky cases after that.

martin