Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Please don't refer to Emacs as "open source"
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 19:29:35 +0530

Antoinne

> I just think that trying to force an agenda on such a survey is
> essentially useless.

Richard has built the Free Software Movement much by living it and much
more by pure exhortation. Exhortation has it's value though it may not
work against one Antoinne Leavitt.

>  I just have to cross the street and ignore it

You cannot even live up to what you are just saying right now. By
writing the mail in first place you have only shown that your words
don't align with your actions == Lack Of Integrity.

Sorry,
Jambunathan K.