Re: Automated builds

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Automated builds
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 03:00:45 -0400

Stefan Monnier wrote:

> Indeed.  And the next step for me in this line is for those build
> reports to automatically open and close bug-reports

Is that really worth it? These are all transient errors with no danger
of anyone forgetting to fix them. Once fixed, they are generally of no
further interest. Why clutter up the bug tracker with them? It seems
easy to see if the last mail in the buildstatus list has "failed" in the
subject, or to look at the hydra summary page. Having a bug seems no
easier to me.