Re: secure plist store

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: secure plist store
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 03:31:03 +0900

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:

> I have one suggestion, that `epa-passphrase-callback-function' should
> take an extra detail string, as shown in my patch:

[...]

> Obviously that's not strictly needed since I can write my own function
> as you see.

epa-passphrase-callback-function is not an API, but an example
implementation of passphrase callback.  So it is right to redefine it --
you won't need (require 'epa) then.

Also, if you use only symmetric encryption, you can remove the
condition Y: (if (eq key-id 'SYM) X Y)

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno