Re: Request for merging cc-guess.el

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Request for merging cc-guess.el
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:48:20 +0000

Hi, Masatake.

Apologies for being out of touch these last two days.  The power supply
on my PC failed and it took me this time to diagnose the problem and get
a replacement.

To Emacs:  I confirm that I have indeed approved cc-guess.el as part of
CC Mode.  If anybody is about to install cc-guess.el, please let me
know.  If I do not hear from anybody, I will install it myself at
approximately 20:00 +0000.  I will also commit the amended version of
cc-mode.texi.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).