Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 23:39:39 +0530

Has a decision been made on this? May I know what has been decided?

If the odt exporter could be made available on GNU ELPA, I can update
the info doc of Orgmode-7.6 to contain a referece to
http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.

If there are unanswered questions I would be happy to answer them.

Jambunathan K.