Re: debbugs.el revisited

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: debbugs.el revisited
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 18:30:31 -0400

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:

> I've now done this, but I couldn't find any donarmstrong messages to
> test with, for some reason or other...

Actually, recently I went back and edited all the old addresses wherever
they appeared. So that was probably a silly request, sorry. I guess any
time they still appear (which they did recently, hence me mentioning it)
is because people are replying to ~ 2 year old messages on their local
machines. Not much you can do about that...