Re: Changing the default for `send-mail-function'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Changing the default for `send-mail-function'
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 20:07:45 -0400

    I typed `n', and everything continued working with sendmail in the way I
    was used to.  This may not be the case you are worried about, but I
    thought I'd let you know that I, at least, was not inconvenienced by
    this change.

That's because you understood what the right answer was for you to give.
This question won't be a big hassle for anyone who understands what
to answer.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation