Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [ELPA Submission] OpenDocumentText exporter for Orgmode
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:02:24 -0400

    >>> Jambunathan, can you (privately) send me the relevant files I need to
    >>> add to ELPA?
    >> Is this an instance of confusing "GNU ELPA" and "ELPA"?
    >> It looks that way to me, but I can't be sure.
    >     I meant "GNU ELPA".
    > I thought so.  Thus, this is another instance of a person
    > who uses this list and is confused anyway.

    I don't see any confusion.  He clearly knows which ELPA he's talking
    about, and in this context it was indeed very clear which ELPA
    was meant.

He meant GNU ELPA but he said the name of Tom's archive.
You could tell from the context which one he meant,
but if you need to tell from the context, that is proof
that the names are not clear.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation