RE: possible face name typo "diredp"

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: possible face name typo "diredp"
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 06:55:11 -0700

> I can't get any faces to show in my dired buffers. using M-x
> describe-text-properties...
>   face         diredp-flag-mark-line

Hi David,

`diredp-flag-mark-line' is a Dired+ face.
Dired+ uses the prefix `diredp-'.

Did you load dired+.el?

If you didn't load Dired+ and you have a customization setting for that Dired+
face in your `custom-file' or init file, then that would explain why you don't
see Dired+ faces.  But it would not explain why you don't see _any_ faces (e.g.
the vanilla Emacs faces).

If you did load Dired+ then I have no idea why you aren't seeing faces.  We can
look at the problem off list, if you like.